вторник, 19 февраля 2013 г.

Volha Klaskouskaya: I don’t know where my son is now

Volha Klaskouskaya: I don’t know where my son is now


On February 14 a court trial in Stockholm, which had lasted three days behind closed doors, failed to issue a final decision on the further fate of Volha Klaskouskaya’s son.
On February 14 a court trial in Stockholm, which had lasted three days behind closed doors, failed to issue a final decision on the further fate of Volha Klaskouskaya’s son.

Volha Klaskouskaya with her daughter at a pickt in Belarus, 2011
The judge said she did not have sufficient information and needed more social investigation to be done.
As Volha Klaskouskaya told Radio Svaboda, she does not known where her son is rights now:
“The decision has been made that he must stay where he is now. It might be a house of his grandparents, or some social establishment. I asked the court secretary where he is. But they don’t say anything.
However it is good that a social investigation will be carried out. Because when my son was taken away from me, my opinion was disregarded, nobody even talked to me. Now I hope that my opinion will also be heard.”
On February 6 social services of Sweden took away Volha’s 7-month old son Adam, as Volha does not have permit to live or work in the country. Volha is now at the stage of getting divorced, that’s why the services considered she was unable to provide decent conditions to her kid.
More information on the link below
Sweden Deports Volha Klaskouskaya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.